Our Range of Stored Pressure Fire Extinguishers is effective in light-to-medium use and is quality tested to get the maximum performance. These are easy to operate and maintain and are offered with large color coded gauge for quick indication of pressure level.
Some of the technical specifications of our range of stored pressure fire extinguishers are listed below :-
- Metal pull pin and seal help prevent accidental discharge and discourage tampering.
- Bodies of the fire extinguisher are deep drawn, welded hydro tested to 35 KG/ cm², hot phosphate and powder coated both external and internal.
- The fire fighting chemicals such as Dry powder are filled in fire extinguishers using automatic filling machines.
- Dry chemical Powder used in DCP Fire Extinguishers is Sodium / Potassium based suitable for B & C classes of Fire and Electrical Fires.
Available in following sizes :
- DCP Fire extinguisher : 0.5, 1, 2, 4, 6 & 9 Kg.
- DCP Modular Fire Extinguisher : 5 & 10 Kg.
- Any other additional size as per customer needs.