- Deep draw welded cylinders hydraulic tested upto 30Kg/cm², duly hot phosphated and epoxy powder coated internally and externally with more than 65 micros, Epoxy painted, electrostatically applied and cured in ovens to resist fading and cracking.
- Easy grip extinguisher handles designed for maximum portability, allows the operators to fight the fire without removing work gloves.
- Nozzle tips are specially designed to maximize the extinguishment capabilities.
- Environmentally safe with ZERO ODP value
- Suitable for A, B and C Class fire risk.
- Protect data in process, reduces equipment damage, facilitate fast return to services.
- Permeate even through hidden and obstructed areas.
- HFC 236 Fire Extinguishant is UL Approved.
- HFC 236 is EPA SNAP Approved.
- Extinguisher CE Approved and EN 3-8 Compliance Certified, Agreeable to TPI-ISO 7165, UL, EN & IS 15683 Standards.
Available in following sizes :
- DCP Fire extinguisher : 0.5, 1, 2, 4, 6 & 9 Kg.
- DCP Modular Fire Extinguisher : 5 & 10 Kg.
- Any other additional size as per customer needs.